sternefacade: (Default)
[personal profile] sternefacade
[Brera is not looking well. He's sitting at a table in Ranka's house, rubbing his head and even looking... irritated? That's weird, he doesn't usually express emotion at all, so what's with the annoyance?]



((OOC: Responses either action or post are welcome, but he's going to be irritable. SHOCKING.))

Video

Date: 2011-02-16 11:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[Her response provokes something... unexpected. His hand curls up into a fist and he slams it down on the table before regaining his composure.]

I'm sorry. It seems I have... taken ill.

Video

Date: 2011-02-16 11:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
[She switches the video on her end. She's not quite...upset, but it does gain a reaction: a simple eyebrow raise. To most, it would merely mean slight confusion but, with Grace...]

So I see, will you be alright? What about Ranka-chan, though...

Video

Date: 2011-02-16 11:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[His fist is still tightly curled, and he makes a point of not looking directly at the screen, and therefore, her.]

I am well enough to continue my duties.

Video

Date: 2011-02-16 11:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
[Slight sympathy enters her voice. Very slight, false? Maybe.]

You look so tense. Perhaps...you've been working too hard?

Video

Date: 2011-02-16 11:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[His jaw clenches, his fist tightens, but his voice remains steady.]

I'm fine.

Video

Date: 2011-02-16 11:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[His posture and tone remain the same.]

I'm sorry.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-16 11:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
[The video's still on but Grace locked the stream to just her and Brera. She doesn't look vaguely unamused now, she looks completely unamused.]

Forgive me but I have doubts.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[He lets out a strange, short laugh.]

You would.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
Is that a challenge?

[Her voice is curt, her face show's some amusement, but there's something...less friendly to it.]

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[His fist unclenches and and relaxes, and he straightens up, looking more like his normal self. He still won't look at the screen, though.]

No.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
Don't you dare say that.

[Her voice drops, dangerously so.]

Tell me the truth, Brera-kun.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[He tenses again.]

I'm experiencing... some difficulty.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
Why. If you got sick, I would know. Look at me.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[After a moment of some struggling, as if some part of him is trying to resist the irresistible command, he looks at the screen.

He's not ill. Not really. But there's very clearly some sort of struggle going on in his mind and Grace is not helping.]


I have a headache.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
[She doesn't look convinced, if anything her mood drops more. Rebellion. That's the only thing in her mind; he's struggling.

The idea of a virus, of anything else, faintly comes to mind but is rejected. He's trying to rebel. That...that alarms her.]


There's more to that. I'm coming to Ranka's house.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
No.

[He stops after this outburst, looks away again.]

I can handle it.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
Do you realize that you said no to me.

[That's not even a question. It's an accusation.]

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[His fist curls again.]

I'm...

...sorry.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 12:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
[That wouldn't fool anyone. Grace looks at him again.]

No. No, you're not. What have I said about trying to disobey?

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 01:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[He laughs. A cold, eerie, hollow laugh.]

Lots of things.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 01:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] implantsgrace.livejournal.com
Brera, I suggest you don't try to make this worse.

[locked like a locked thing]

Date: 2011-02-17 01:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sternefacade.livejournal.com
[He's silent. He's all tense again and very pointedly not looking at her.]

Profile

sternefacade: (Default)
Brera Sterne

December 2011

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 31

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 26th, 2026 12:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios